Sales & Support 86-519-88261607
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cloth:||95% Cotton+5% Spandex||Width:||2.5/3.8/5/7.5/10cm,etc|
|Length:||5 Meter||Packing:||24 Rolls/box, 6boxes/ctn|
|Colour:||Yellow||Glue Type:||Medical Acrylic Glue|
|Inner Tube:||Paper Tube, OEM Available||Free Sample:||Available For Testing|
kinesiology athletic tape,
kinetic kinesiology tape
Kinesiology Physiotherapy Tape For Pain Relief , Cotton Sports Therapy Tape
How does Kinesiology Taping work?
Muscles constantly extend and contract within a normal range; however, when muscles over-extend and over contract, such as when lifting an excessive amount of weight, muscles cannot recover and become inflamed. When a muscle is inflamed, swollen or stiff due to fatigue, the space between the skin and muscle is compressed, resulting in constriction to the flow of lymphatic fluid. This compression also applies pressure to the pain receptors beneath the skin, which in turn communicates, "discomfort signals" to the brain & emdash; the person experiences PAIN. This type of pain is known as myalgia, or muscular pain.
To ensure that the muscles have free range of motion, elastic tapes with an elasticity of 150-160% of its original length are recommended for Kinesiology Taping. This specific elasticity also will not allow an over stretch of the muscles themselves. It may look like conventional athletic tape, but tape and Kinesiology Taping is fundamentally different. Kinesiology Taping is based on a different philosophy that aims to give free range of motion in order to allow the body's muscular system to heal itself bio-mechanically.
Kinesiology Taping alleviates pain and facilitates lymphatic drainage by microscopically lifting the skin. The taped portion forms convolutions in the skin, thus increasing interstitial space. The result is that pressure and irritation are taken off the neural and sensory receptors, alleviating pain. Pressure is gradually taken off the lymphatic system, allowing it to channel more freely.
Taped area forms convolutions then it increases the space between the skin and muscles and promotes the flow of lymphatic fluid.
UNSTRETCHED. In this case, we stretch the skin of the affected area before application of the tape. This is done by stretching the muscles and joints in the affected area. After application, the taped skin will form convolutions when the skin and muscles contract back to their normal position. When the skin is lifted by this technique, the flow of blood and lymphatic fluid beneath the skin improves.
The effect of Kinesiology Taping
1. Normalize Muscle Functions.
It treats muscle pain due to overuse and troubles. The stressed muscles return to initial state from shoulder pain caused by holding heavy things, calf pain caused by walking too much, whole body pain due to long time exercise, cramp, etc.
2. Increase Circulation of Blood, Lymph, and Tissue Liquid.
Its normally called bad blood circulation and examples are treating shoulder stiff and cold feeling disorder. When circulation of blood and lymph goes bad, it sticks to one place and as it becomes clot, it starts to put pressure on nerves. Through taping, it gives space between skin and organs which helps circulation and improve all kinds of illnesses.
3. Reduce Pain
It stimulus skin and muscle which reduces neurologically. By nature, people themselves have function for reducing pain and it activates by attaching this tape.
4. Prevent from runoff of Articulation.
When muscles pulls bone due to abnormal stress, articulation might run off.
By pasting the tape, movement of muscles goes normal state and it prevent from runoff of articulation.
The caution of Kinesiology Taping
1) Find the right part of muscle you feel pain and tape it fitted to your muscle size and shape. When muscle comes back to normal state, there should be wrinkles on the tapes.
2) Do not extend the tape. Rather stretch the muscle to the maximum and tape it.
3) Clean the part you are going to tape.
4) After taping, if you feel itchy or flare, remove the tape immediately.
5) If you extend the tape, it might continuously stimulus the skin and cause skin trouble.&nsp; So, do not extend and tape it.
6) When removing the tape, take off along the skin texture and put one hand pushing your skin and use the other hand to remove the tape. Be careful to take it off slowly. (Dont take off it with a jerk.)
7) If possible, process taping with support of specialists. If processing individually, go over the taping instruction carefully before further process.
Clean and dry skin before application.
Removal of hair in application area is recommended.
Extend or stretch the muscles/skin of the area being taped,then apply the tape un-stretched.
For specialized therapeutic methods,the tape may stretched before application.
To removed,pull in the same direction as hair growth.
High-quality cotton cloth for maximum support.
Extra strong porous hot melt adhesive ensurs the tape will not transfer even under the most adverse conditions.
Air permeability allows for evaporation of sweat.
Maintaining strength and stability.
To add support restrict range of motion in the muscles and joints of players;
To assist in the prevention or healing of sports-related injuries;
For sensitive skin or frequent taping, apply under-wrap first before taping
|Size (cm x m)||Box size (cm)||Roll/Box||Carton size(cm)||Roll/Ctn||GW(kg)|
Harmless acrylic glue Non-anaphylactic
Individual shrink film wrapping
Packing in middle box
OEM Package & Label available
OEM WELCOME HERE
1. Sample free.,shipping cost beared by importer
2. Strict standard and high quality with CE, FDA, ISO.
3. Rich experience for many years.
4. Good working environment and stable production capacity.
5. Prompt reply: We can reply your inquiry within 24 hours.
6. Competitive price, Fast delivery and Excellent service.
If you are
General Practitioners / Private Market / Nurse Practitioners / Private Hospitals (Medical, Surgical) / Rest Homes / Accident and Emergency Clinics / Emergency Services / Occupational Health Services / Community Trusts / Physiotherapists and Sports Medicine Clinics / Sports Clubs and Organising Bodies / Veterinary Services / First Aid Suppliers /Medical Laboratories / Public Hospitals / Specialist Clinics / Community and Public Health Services
Don't forget to talk with us for more long term cooperation. Thanks